We got some “odor free” bully sticks from Amazon. They aren’t exactly odor free, but better than some we’ve had. Anyone have a favorite brand for least stank?
- whoknowswhocares said: I get Sawyer theses ones. naturesowndogchews.com/… They’re pretty much odor free. Hope that helps!
- nikkillette said: Kogi likes the stinky bully sticks the most, but the Best Bully Sticks ones were indeed a lot less stinky (one of his had bugs inside last time though, so thoroughly check them all!) and he really liked the True Chews, corgiaddict is right!
- corgiaddict said: True Chews from Petsmart are the least stinky, but expensive as all hell. It is what Pudge is chewing on in his latest baby video.
- corgiaddict likes this
- solongtodevotion likes this
- emmathebean said: There are some at Best Bully Stick that I like..but I think they start smelling when Emma chews them anyway.
- kipperthecorgi likes this
- wafflesthecorgi posted this